Thursday, June 13, 2024

Life Update - 2024

 Since my last post in 2021, a lot has changed in our lives and I shifted most of my writing to www.milesthebrave.com


When Carter turned 15 this last March, I decided to make sure to carry on with our annual interviews.  He's really just the best kid.  Just finished his freshman year of high school with his mom as his principal.  Excelled academically, socially, and athletically.  Earning a 4.0 all year long, playing football (1st string JV QB) and JV and Varsity Baseball!


We love you Carter!



Name:  My name is Carter Bradley Isbell.
What is your favorite thing to do?  Play baseball, football and go hunting 
Who is your best friend?  Miles and Wyatt, Finn 
Favorite Color?  Blue
Favorite Toy?  A skid steer 
Favorite Food? Steak
Favorite Drink?  Dr. Pepper
Perfect Day?  Baseball, football and hunting 
What do you want to be when you grow up?  An equipment operator 
What will you miss about being 14?  Nothing 
What are you looking forward to about being 15?
Permit 
What are you really good at?  I am good at playing baseball.  Welding, building 
What are your chores?  Anything I am asked to do.
What makes a good person? Empathetic, humble and helping others when needed. 
Favorite thing to watch?  Cops
What is your favorite thing about school?  Friends 
Something you can work on?  Presuming positive 

No comments:

Post a Comment