Monday, April 6, 2020

Happy 11th Birthday Carter!

Carter turned 11 years young on the first of March.  Now that we are at home, I am finally getting around to writing his birthday post.




He's an old soul with a strong work ethic.  Sometimes he worries too much.  He's really smart and works hard at everything he does.  He's earned the highest score a kid can get on the state CA test two years in a row and medaled in the statewide shooting competition.  Carter's nailed his batting this year, it's been very fun to watch him direct the ball.  Super bummer that we aren't at games right now.  He's padded his savings with several thousand dollars due to his work ethic.






Most importantly he has an amazing heart and is kind.  This year when we asked what he wanted for his birthday, we knew he could have said he wanted a new fancy bat or some promising baseball training tools.  Nope, all this kid wanted was to have family dinner with his family.  We love you so much Carter and we are so proud of the young man you have become.





Name:  Carter Bradley Isbell
What is your favorite thing to do:  Playing baseball with my friends, hunting and fishing with my friends.
Who is your best friend:  Wyatt and Finn and Miles
Favorite Color:  Orange
Favorite Toy:  My DeMarini Bat
Favorite Food:  Bucksteaks
Favorite Drink:  Pepsi
Perfect Day:  Playing in the championship game in a baseball tournament with the Dirt Dogs.
What do you want to be when you grow up:  A Major League Baseball Player
What will you miss about being 10:  Playing on my 10U baseball.
What are you looking forward to about being 11: Higher baseball league and getting closer to being able to buck hunt.  Looking forward to seeing friends from Etna at Jr. High.
What are you really good at:  I am good at playing baseball, especially 1st base and hitting.
What are your chores:  Feeding, weedeating, drivng the tractor, welding, working on dumpsters, delivering dumpsters, chopping kinling, chopping wood, stacking wood, whatever I am asked to do.
What makes a good person:  Being kind to everyone, not being a showoff.
Favorite thing to watch: SF Giants Baseball
Favorite thing about school:  Seeing friends
Something you can work on: Being patient with my brother and not arguing with my mom.
NEW QUESTIONS CREATED BY CARTER:
Favorite thing to hunt:  Ducks and Geese
Favorite animal: Dog
Favorite truck: Ford F350 SuperDuty
Things I am proud of: My baseball team, the money I have earned in my savings account, my work ethic, my cousin Mason, My Papa, my cousin Shelby.
Person I look up to:  My dad



No comments:

Post a Comment