Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Update on Dad

It's been a little crazy around here and I haven't had a chance to update anyone who might read this on my dad's status. I have been home with two sicks kiddos for the last two days. Fever, cough, runny nose, and now Miles has a nice ear infection. Preluded of course by a night with NO sleep for Miles or myself. Fingers crossed, I will make it back to work tomorrow.

I had the chance to video-chat with my parents yesterday evening. They both are in great spirits and my dad says that he feels better than he has in a very long time. He has decided to stay at the center longer and allow my mom to travel to St. Maarten to visit her friend Arna on her own. He feels that he wants to stay more at the center to gain everything he can and he is concerned that it will be difficult to carry on the diet in St. Maarten. (He already has plans for where to get his diet needs as soon as they get back here, use that outlet, and then Bradley will start growing what they need in our greenhouse).

I am pleased with their attitude and with his spirits. Please keep the prayers and healing energy coming!

1 comment: